Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend quote

My brother and his fiance Mollie are planning to get married next October.  As both battle serious cases of indecision on a regular basis, I can imagine that orchestrating an event of this nature would cause their heads to spin. I have faith in both of them that things will turn out marvelously, and am very much looking forward to the festivities.  But what worries me is the music selection.  Last night, upon talking about the man's traditional role in the planning of a wedding, my Mom noted that sometimes music selection is delegated to the groom.

I don't think that level of detail has been sorted out yet by either as they are more than a year out, but when asked about his feelings on the matter, Jeff said (with typical Jeff elegance, tastefulness, and unecessarily-elevated voice volume):

"If Mollie plans to include the (insert expletive) YMCA, then I insist on including that Miley (insert expletive) Cyrus song Party in the USA!"

Go Jeff!  My apologies in advance, but I might have to tastefully exit the room on both accounts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment