Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

I usually don't ask for much for Christmas and tend to prefer surprises from my family members. But as the years have come and gone, so too has the creativity and the element of surprise. For my older brother Jeff and I, lists have become common place. Although my list is pretty short and unexciting--I requested a small vacuum cleaner this year--it helps save the time spent thinking up good ideas for adults who usually don't "need" much.

When I asked Jeff what he wanted for Christmas this year, he rattled off a small list of options. But, while the vagueness of his list was somewhat surprising, I was moreso surprised at his choice specificity regarding the last list item.
  • Mac book accessories
  • hockey accessories
  • swim accessories
  • marriage accessories (ear plugs, "yes dear" recording)
Marriage accessories? Yes. I shall get to work on making that recording. Anyone know where I can get a good set of ear plugs?

1 comment:

  1. CVS has some pretty solid ear plugs. Perfect for saving relationships.

    ReplyDelete