Monday, February 28, 2011

Torrential...tears

I'm sad. It's Monday, so that's not surprising. But today, I'm especially sad. For one, I spat in the face of all things healthy by sustaining myself on trans fats and empty calories all weekend:
  • McDonald's cheeseburgers, fries
  • Cheetos
  • Choco Tacos
  • Beer
  • Pizza
  • Chocolate cake
  • Quesadillas
I am filled with regret and sadness today as my pant waistline isn't agreeing with me at the moment. I am also upset at the forecast for my upcoming trip to Puerto Rico this week. Have a look for yourself.


Why?! How is that possible! I haven't gone on a "real" vacation in almost two years, if not more. And the one time I do, it's supposed to be raining the ENTIRE time. On top of that, today is filled with thunderstorms and heavy rain and I can't seem to find my umbrella anywhere. But what good does that do me now? None. I guess I should get used to it since I will soon be enjoying a rain-soaked vacation. Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man... :( Try to have a great time on your vacation even if it is raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my fingers crossed for tropical rain - meaning those 80 degree days will have a spurt of rain to cool you off when you need a break from sunbathing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I am trying to remain hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilary, we got rained on every day when we were there in the summer. clouds and sun every day and at least one thunderstorm between 10-2 daily. remember, this is the TROPICS - it rains. you can get some sun, but you'll have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patience is not my MO! I will try, though.

    ReplyDelete